Getting to Karlovy Vary
On your own
By train or bus
- the bus and train stations are a 15-minute walk from the Thermal Hotel
- the best connections can be found at: https://idos.idnes.cz/en/vlakyautobusymhdvse/spojeni/ and www.regiojet.cz/, https://www.bileto.cz/, www.flixbus.cz/
A number of hotels, including the Thermal Hotel, are located in the pedestrian zone. Please be sure to check the parking conditions available for your accommodation. You may also use the paid public car park.
Car parks near the Thermal Hotel:
- Nábřeží Jana Palacha car park
- Tržnice car park
- Varšavská St. car park
- Underground garage at Nám. Dr. Milady Horákové
- car park by the Upper Train Station on Nákladní St.
- Dolní Nádraží, Západní St.
Car parks near the Grandhotel Pupp:
- most flights to the Czech Republic arrive at Václav Havel Airport in Prague. Buses to Karlovy Vary are available directly from Václav Havel Airport: http://jizdenky.studentagency.cz
- you can reach Prague city centre from Václav Havel Airport via public transit. Trains and buses run from the city centre to Karlovy Vary
- you can also use the Karlovy Vary airport (regular arrivals from Russia and Turkey): http://www.airport-k-vary.cz/en
With a travel agency
The official travel agency of the Karlovy Vary IFF, which will help you select and book the most suitable transportation to the festival:
- flights, bus and train tickets, car hires or transfers
- accompanying programme to the festival including trips around Karlovy Vary and other activities
Weco-Travel (CZ) s.r.o.
Thámova 13, Prague 8, 186 00
Mobile: +420 725 044 311
E-mail: [email protected]